Start Date: TBD
Duration: 5 Days
Time: 2 hrs each day
Selenium is a free (open source) web browser test automation library.
In this course, I will start from scratch, from the very basics and go up step-by-step. Do not worry if you have never used Selenium or Java. We will learn everything as per the course outline below.
About Trainer: Raghav, has over 10 years of experience in software testing, especially in automation testing, DevOps & CI. Worked as automation test architect and delivered several automation testing projects. He teaches automation testing and related concepts on online platforms like YouTube and Udemy. Raghav also takes personal and corporate onsite classroom training as per availability.
To find out more about Raghav – LinkedIn Udemy YouTube LifeCharger
- Introduction to Automation
- Automation Framework basics
- Java getting started
- Eclipse IDE
- Java basics
- Java programming basics Part-1
- Java programming basics Part-2
- Object-oriented programming
- Selenium Introduction
- Selenium Java Framework from scratch
- How to find web elements
- Page Object Model
- Data-driven testing
- Recording and Playback
- Integration with version control – Git
- Integration with CI – Jenkins
- Tips & Tricks